April 5, 2010

Current needs of the orphanage - an easy way to help


Letter from Jane, IAA founder:


I've been directed to bring clothes and shoes to the children, but with little time to collect donations. Thank you to those that gave some things while I was briefly in Texas, but there are many things I need to still purchase to take.

I have a resale shop that has monthly specials and next week is children's clothes. I get them 1/2 of their ticketed price. So, for little money I can take good quality clothes and shoes to the children.

If you feel lead to give towards this, please send your checks to the address below. Please designate for children's clothes and I'll be sure and get them bought and packed to go in time.

Into Abba's Arms Foundation
PO Box 130846
Spring, TX 77393
832.928.1298


Thank you so much for your help, any amount helps! If you'd like to pay another way, please email us at intoabbasarms@gmail.com and we'll let you know about other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment